As one of only five Board Certified Elder Law attorneys in Boca Raton and one of just ninety-eight such attorneys in Florida, Sherri A. Greenblatt, Esq. devotes her legal practice to serving the needs of our elderly and disabled population.
As principal of Florida Elder Law Concepts, P.A., Ms. Greenblatt specializes in advising and counseling clients with every aspect of elder law issues including guardianship avoidance, incapacity planning, long-term care planning, care coordination, advance directives, disability planning and Medicaid planning matters.
She is the former co-chair of the Elder Law Committee of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association and a member of The Florida Bar’s Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section and Elder Law Section. Ms. Greenblatt has edited a chapter on Planning for Disability, Basic Estate Planning (6th Ed.), published by the Florida Bar.
In addition to participating in various local bar associations, Ms. Greenblatt is active in several national, state and local elder law and guardianship associations including the Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys, the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Florida State Guardianship Association and Palm Beach Guardianship Association.
Ms. Greenblatt is also actively involved in the community, in the following capacities:
- Agenda Chair, Alzheimer’s Community Care 2011 Educational Conference
- Co-Founder, Times of Your Life Gala honoring Alzheimer’s Association
- Member, Greater Boca Raton Estate Planning Council
- Member, Speaker’s Bureau, Greater Boca Raton Estate Planning Council
Member, Professional Advisors Committee of
Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Member, Planned Giving Council of JAFCO – Jewish Adoptions and Foster Care Options
- Board Member of Bikur Cholim of South Palm Beach County, a volunteer organization devoted to visiting the sick
- President of the PTO of Hebrew Academy Community School in Margate
Ms. Greenblatt received her Juris Doctor from New York Law School and completed her undergraduate degree at Queens College of the City University of New York.
Ms. Greenblatt is admitted to practice in both Florida and New York.
SuperLawyers – 2009 Rising Stars